JAWS not announcing the list items.

Swati Sinha

Hello,
As the subject line suggest, I tried creating account on Gmail. But JAWS is not reading the list item properly.
For example, in the list item where I have to select "Gender", JAWS only says, "Gender 1", "Gender 2", "Gender 3".
Same way, when selecting location, it says, list of 252 items, but when moving down, it only announces, location 1, location 2,3,4 and ...
I am using
JAWS 11, Web browser: Fire Fox 8, Windows Xp.
Have I to install any scripts that I am missing?
Please help.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4628 (20091122) __________

http://www.eset.com