From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 2:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using note pad and read line key stroke

unload JAWS, and reload JAWS by pressing windows+r, type jaws followed
by the version you're using) /default, and press enter. now open
notepad, load a text file and issue the read line keystroke again. do
you get the same message?

if you do, navigate to your user settings and see if you have any
setting files for notepad. if you do, delete them, launch Notepad, load
a text file and issue the read line keystroke again. did the message get
announced again?

if so, you'd might want to do a repair.