moderated Re: Word 2016 and the PC cursor

Ed Culpepper

Hi -
I get different responses when pressing Alt plus Delete in Word 2016. Sometimes I get the cursor position in inches from the left and top of the page. Sometimes I get two numbers I have no idea of their reference (i.e. 392 587). This happens without having changed any settings in Word. I am never sure of whether I will get the info I want )position in inches) or the useless pair of numbers that tell me nothing about where I am on a page. I don't think that the fix is in the settings. I could be wrong, but ....
Ed Culpepper