From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:33 PM
Subject: RE: Webvisum with Firefox

Webvisum is working for me with FF8, the current version. However, I found I
had to re-enable it. Go to tools with alt-t, then o for options. You should
land on "general." If not, arrow up or down until you do.

Then shift-tab a few times until you land on the add-ons button. After this,
you may need to do some tabbing, some reading with the JAWS cursor and some
arrowing up and down. What you're looking for is extensions. When you do,
tab to a list of programs that Firefox calls extensions. Arrow down to
Webvisum, then tab. You should land on a button saying something to the
effect, "Enable Webvisum." Press the spacebar, then follow the prompt to
reboot Firefox.

Let us know if this works.