moderated Re: Checking braill display model

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

The Focus 40 Blu current model is referred as the 5th Generation and is a little skinnier than the 4th Generation. The 5th Generation is designed to dock to the El Braille.

The 4th Generation model has rocker switches at each end of the braille display and currently runs firmware 5.71.

the previous model of the Focus has the wizwheel at each end of the braille display.

All models are blutooth compatible. I'm not sure what the current firmware is on the model with the wizwhells.

All models work with JAWS.

If you have further questions please contact off list.