moderated Re: Need help downloading to my computer and transferring BARD books to Victor TREK using JAWS

Shirley Tracy

Thank you, Bill. As of right now, I don’t plan to unzip multiple files at one time. If I ever need to do so in future, I may call upon you. Again, thanks.

Shirley Tracy

From: Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 1:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need help downloading to my computer and transferring BARD books to Victor TREK using JAWS

Hi, Shirley. Windows can unzip files natively as stated earlier, but if you are going to unzip more than one file at a time, it certainly wouldn’t hurt to install 7-zip as well. This way, you can select multiple zip files, and unzip them into their own folders all at once. If you should choose to do this, write back, and I’ll give you the steps for performing a multiple unzip with 7-zip.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...