moderated Re: unzipping several files at once using 7zip

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

It sure does help thank you.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Brown
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 8:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: unzipping several files at once using 7zip

WinZip is what I use, and when I download several digital books from BARD/NLS”", I hit Control+A in File Explorer to select all the files, then Shift+F10 to bring up the Context menu.

There are a couple of WinZip items, but you can get to the correct item by hitting the letter Z

In the WinZip menu, whatever task you select, it will act on all the selected files.  In the digital books example above, I select the one that opens all the files into their own folder, using the file name as their folder name.

Hope this helps!

Dennis