moderated Re: Word 2016 and the PC cursor

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, John. Exactly what does the command ALT plus Delete do in Word 2016? Even when I am not in Office, the command ALT plus DELETE gives the screen X,Y coordinants in pixels. I will use the Recycle bin as a reference, and show what the command gives.

PC Cursor active
9, 67

Perhaps Word 2016 is not giving you the screen position in inches because Word is not set to TAB by number of inches. Have you checked to see if Word 2016 is set to measure tabs in number of inches?

This is located in Options|Advanced. I don’t know what the setting in Word 2016 is labelled, but in Word 2010 it is labelled as follows:

Show measurements in units of: Combo box

By default, Word 2010 is set to inches. Perhaps your copy of Word is set to show in CM (centimeters).

Bill White

billwhite92701@...