From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] The best screen resolution with JAWS

David,

Sounds like a good start to a message to support@freedomscientific.com

Dave Carlson
From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 09:33

Hello Dave,

In most cases I agree with you,
Especially windows 7, the screen resolution shouldn't be an issue.

However, there's a couple client 64bit machine's I work on,
And with the screen resolution really high, jaws doesn't read didly squat
when I route jaws to pc.
However, wen I bring the resolution down to 1064 728 jaws reads fine.
Although jaws then starts to complain, that your not using the recommended
screen resolution settings.