moderated Re: Cisco Jabber

Van Lant, Robin

Peter,

I’m new to JAWS and have not found Jabber messaging to work.  Where do I get the scripts you mentioned?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter op t Hof
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2018 9:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cisco Jabber

Hi,

I use it on my Iphone for chat and video-conference at work.

I do not use it on my desktop, but it is useable with Jaws scripts.

You need 2 accounts, one for chat and one for video/audio.

Citrix Secure Hub is my host for the VPN-network.

Greetz,

Peter.

Op 5-5-2018 om 03:39 schreef HH. Smith Jr.:

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone have any experience with the cisco jabber. Accessibleness, pricing, or best version with the included downloadable JAWS scripts. Any information would be greatly appreciated

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114