moderated Re: Cisco Jabber

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

Thanks for the great info! Do you know the pricing by any chance.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter op t Hof
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 11:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cisco Jabber

Hi,

I use it on my Iphone for chat and video-conference at work.

I do not use it on my desktop, but it is useable with Jaws scripts.

You need 2 accounts, one for chat and one for video/audio.

Citrix Secure Hub is my host for the VPN-network.

Greetz,

Peter.

Op 5-5-2018 om 03:39 schreef HH. Smith Jr.:

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone have any experience with the cisco jabber. Accessibleness, pricing, or best version with the included downloadable JAWS scripts. Any information would be greatly appreciated