moderated Re: Help! Windows Mail has disappeared from my desktop!

Val Paul

Hi Shirley!

I  bless the day i  joined this list, as they've certainly helped me, as i'm not teknically minded and get into all sorts of scrapes.

Just keeep ploddinng on, and take it at your own pace.

There's a  lot of things which i  wasn't taught and have learned  from the list.

Good luck.

Val.

On 06/05/2018 19:07, Shirley Tracy wrote:

                Thanks to everyone for your response.

Sieghard, thank you for telling me about accessing items on the task bar. I didn’t know how easy it is.

Thank you all for teaching me how to put any item on the desktop. I had never learned how to do it.

And a big thanks to the person who suggested checking Recicle. Apparently, that’s what happened: Mail had somehow been deleted (not sure how). So in this case, I just had to restore it and all ended well. But now I have learned 2 new things for future use.

 Thanks again. I’m so grateful for this list.

Shirley

Shirley Tracy