moderated Re: Help! Windows Mail has disappeared from my desktop!

david

hello;

assuming your using windows 10,

give the following a try;

windows-key+r=run,

type in;

shell:appsfolder

press enter,

now press the letter m=mail,

press applications key,

up arrow enter on create shortcut,

say yes to desktop,

now you can alt+f4.

you will now see the mail icon on desktop,

Hope this helps.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.