moderated Re: Wrong Links Get Inadvertently Opened in Firefox

Carol Smith

I don't know if this will help you, but Jaws does not always highlight the link when you arrow to it. Try moving from link to link with the tab key. If this is what you already do, please ignore this message.

On 5/4/2018 5:02 AM, Rahul Bajaj wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am facing the following problem: when I open some webpages in
Firefox and press enter on a particular link, a different link gets
clicked instead. I am using JAWS 16 with firefox 55.0.3.

For instance, please see this link:
https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/special-requirements
When I press enter on 'visual difficulties' the link that gets clicked
is 'local test centre'. What to do about this?

Best,
Rahul