From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Sharon Clark
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 3:17 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: JFW 12 and Adobe Reader 10.1

Hello,

I have a student who's attempting to open PDF documents found through EBSCOhost to read using Adobe Reader 10.1. When the article is opened; however, JAWS cannot read anything. We were able to read the document with Read Out Loud. Is there a setting that needs to be changed to allow JAWS to read the document? Your assistance is greatly appreciated concerning this matter.

Sharon