Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: Aomi partitioning tool

Hi:

I had to delete the partition it would not me reduce the size

Of the partition.

I had to delete the partition.

I think you might be right about adding space accept when I tried to do that I got some message about windows not being to recognize the space but I will try that again to add space.

I don’t know what operating system the book sencext uses?

I will keep you posted as to what happens.

Thank you for all of your help.