moderated Re: sending attachments with Mail for Windows 10

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

If you are using outlook 2016 do the following

In outlook in the message press altn

2  tab over until you here insert atachments.

The alt n command is the insert command. When you open the attachments dialog box you can tab until you find your computer folders and drives.

Locate the file that you want to send and press the spacebar  tab to the left and you should find an insert button.

If you want to send more than one file at a time.

Open the attachments dialog box and hold down the control key now you can select files with the spacebar then click insert.

I will be checking my email through the evening if you need more help I will be happy to help you My name is Nino.

Have a good evening.