From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 5:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Entering a formula in Excel with JAWS 2018

In JAWS 18 when I press '=' to begin a formula, JAWS says"Type in the
formula and press enter". In JAWS 2018 when I press "=", the '+'
appears to be accepted, but JAWS doesn't say anything. at all. Pressing
"=" a second time causes an error in the formula. The "=" keystroke is
accepted by Excel, but JAWS says nothing. Is there a setting I need to
change in order to get the information spoken???

Thanks,