From: Dan Longmore
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 7:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: reading onscreen messages and taking action

Hi,

  Sounds like this is a popup occurring in your notification area on your taskbar.  “CTRL” and “F11” keys will give you list of notifications .  You can then click , Enter key, on the item and choose an option from the context menu which appears after you select the item.  One problem is that these popups have only a short life so if you want them to remain longer go to the “notifications”  area under “System” in your “settings” .  This may differ a bit with different OS’s but this is where I find the notification in settings in Win. 10

Hope this helps.

Dan Longmore