From: "Sharon Clark" <sharonjackson03@comcast.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 13:17
Subject: [Bulk] JFW 12 and Adobe Reader 10.1

Hello,

I have a student who's attempting to open PDF documents found through
EBSCOhost to read using Adobe Reader 10.1. When the article is opened;
however, JAWS cannot read anything. We were able to read the document with
Read Out Loud. Is there a setting that needs to be changed to allow JAWS to
read the document? Your assistance is greatly appreciated concerning this
matter.

Sharon