moderated Re: High Importance E-mail

Ann Byrne

Yes, it still works in 2016. This is awesome!

At 04:28 PM 5/1/2018, you wrote:
If it still works in Outlook 2016, Alt Enter opens a dialog of message settings that includes a drop down for priority, sensitivity and a couple other message options. This the way I sent high priority. I'm still in Outlook 2010.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 1:17 PM
To: 'jfw list'
Subject: High Importance E-mail

Hello, everyone.

Does anyone know of a key stroke for designating an e-mail as "high importance" in Outlook 2016?

I can get to the high importance designation via the menus, but would like a specific key stroke for doing this if that is available.

Am using the latest build of Jaws 2018 on a windows 7 laptop here.

Thanks as always!

Dr. Tom Behler From Michigan

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114