moderated Re: High Importance E-mail

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Mike. What I discovered is this:

If I set a message from Normal Importance to either High Importance or to Low Importance, I can toggle it back to normal importance simply by using one of the following keystrokes.

If the message is set to High Importance, the keystroke ALT plus H, followed by H will uncheck the High Importance flag, and return it to normal.

If the message is set to Low Importance, the keystroke ALT plus H, followed by L will uncheck the Low Importance flag, and return it to normal.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Ulrich
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 2:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: High Importance E-mail
Importance: Low

Alt Enter also works in Outlook 2010

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy!

“Providing Insight for Blindness”

Florida Council of the Blind

Fundraising Committee Member

Home Phone: 239-540-7431

Cell phone: 239-565-5845

Email: mulrich@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 5:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: High Importance E-mail

If it still works in Outlook 2016, Alt Enter opens a dialog of message settings that includes a drop down for priority, sensitivity and a couple other message options.  This the way I sent high priority. I’m still in Outlook 2010.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 1:17 PM
To: 'jfw list'
Subject: High Importance E-mail

Hello, everyone.

Does anyone know of a key stroke for designating an e-mail as “high importance” in Outlook 2016?

I can get to the high importance designation via the menus, but would like a specific key stroke for doing this if that is available.

Am using the latest build of Jaws 2018 on a windows 7 laptop here.

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.