From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 4:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: moving pointer to top corner of dialog box

Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 10? In Windows 7 NumPad 7 or Home would move the Jaws cursor to the top right of whatever Window you were in if the Jaws cursor was activated. This may still be the case in Windows 10 except in Windows 10 the Jaws cursor does not read very much any more in many situations, that is just the way Windows 10 works and not the fault of the Jaws cursor.