moderated Re: Finding FaceBook Unfriend Button

Ashleigh Piccinino

Do you have a block button? It’s the way I accomplish this when I do/haven’t done it lately though. I’ve been using the regular site as well, not mobile. After you press the block button, you need to confirm it on the next page. When you do, the person/entity is unfriended. Or, at least, they should be.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Terrie Terlau <terrieter@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:53:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Finding FaceBook Unfriend Button

Using mobile FaceBook page with Jaws 18 and Windows 7, I looked up Help directions for unfriending. I am to go to a friend’s profile to unfriend. I should find a More button and then unfriend and confirm buttons. I don’t find a More button on the profile and therefore can’t do the rest. Can someone suggest how I can find this button? Or is there an easier way to unfriend using Jaws?

Thank you very very much!

Terrie Terlau