From: Joe DiNero [mailto:joedinero68@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, Apr 28, 2018 9:09 AM EST
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Going off the tracking grid article

Good Morning

I am not sure it was posted here or not, but a few weeks ago someone posted
an article of tips to reduce your tracking footprint so to speak To reduce
companies like google etc. from tracking and either selling your data to
advertisers or doing targeted ads to you. If that article could be reposted
or if someone could email me privately I would greatly appreciate it. I am
looking for that info and considering going away from a gmail address and
taking other steps nothing is full proof but I can make it harder for those
companies.

Thanks in advance

Joe