moderated Going off the tracking grid article

Joe DiNero

Good Morning

I am not sure it was posted here or not, but a few weeks ago someone posted an article of tips to reduce your tracking footprint so to speak   To reduce companies like google etc. from tracking and either selling your data to advertisers or doing targeted ads to you. If that article could be reposted or if someone could email me privately I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking for that info and considering going away from a gmail address and taking other steps nothing is full proof but I can make it harder for those companies.

Thanks in advance

Joe