From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 5:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MOVING MESSAGES IN WINDOWS MAIL

because there are viruses that can be installed as soon as a message is opened i turn the preview pane off because your messages are opened automatically and if there is malware or a virus in it it can infect you as soon as it opens.
at least you have a chance to delete it if it looks like spam when the preview pane is not used.