From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@...]
Sent: Friday, Apr 27, 2018 5:46 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: moving pointer to top corner of dialog box

I don't think you can navigate up and down with the mouse pointer. You can,
however, use the mouse itself with mouse echo turned on. To do this,

1. Press INSERT or JAWS key plus Space bar, followed by the letter E.

Then the following keys are available to change the behavior of Mouse Echo,
once JAWS key plus Space followed by E is entered,

Toggle mouse echo On/Off = O.
Set mouse echo to character = C.
Set mouse echo to word = W.
Set mouse echo to line = L.