moderated Re: MOVING MESSAGES IN WINDOWS MAIL

Shirley Tracy

                Thank you sooo much. Turning off the preview pane did the trick. I followed your suggestion and “PRESTO.” It worked. Thanks ever so much.

Shirley Tracy

From: netbat66
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 3:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MOVING MESSAGES IN WINDOWS MAIL

i have the preview pane off. so i can move messages in the list with the

messages closed.

highlight the messages, open a context menu and use move. then arrow to the

folder where you want to move it and press enter on the folder. you can do this

to move or copy a message. but wait a few seconds. it may seam the message is

still there in the original folder and if you try to delete it before it has

been moved it will go to the deleted folder instead.