moderated JAWS friendly way to translate English into Spanish.

Tim Ford

Hello All,

I posted this request back a couple of weeks ago.  The one response I did get was not what I needed.  In posting again, and with my apologies, I am hopeful someone can help.

I am using JAWS 17 with Windows 10.  I have a friend whose English is no better than my Spanish.  Is there a web site, Word feature, stand-alone software, or some other way for she and I to type and hit a button to translate?  It could be just reading the screen, or better yet, a button to press to have the computer speak the translation.  Any ideas are much appreciated!

Sincerely,

Tim Ford