moderated JAWS and Online Calendars

Vaughn Brown

Hello,

At work I am using JAWS 18 and Windows 10. In the software that I am
using, Clear Care, I am wanting to see which caregiver is assigned on
a specific day. The calendar is set up in a table and column format. A
sighted person can look at a day and see the assigned person under
that day. JAWS is able to read the day and date but reads the times
and caregivers in clusters at the bottom.
I tried using the smart navigation function for reading tables and I
am experimenting on left-mouse clocking on the actual day but not sure
if this helping entirely.
If there are suggestions I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you
all, and have a nice weekend.

Vaughn