moderated jaws restart and punctuation

Juan Hernandez

HI All,

I have two questions:

  1. Does jaws have a restart feature like window-eyes did? If I loose speech, or if it is slow, can I just do a ctrl+alt+j to restart it?  When Back when, with window-eyes I could hit ctrl+alt+w, and it would restart window-eyes.
  2. I can’t seem to figure out how I can set my punctuation level on an application bases.  I can set it in the default settings, but no where else.  Is this true? Or how do I set this in my app? I want in my code editor to read all punctuation, but on my web browser to read minimal ppunctuation.  You get the idea.

Thanks for your help