moderated Re: jaws and computer shutting down

Stan Holdeman

Paul: Thank to you and all for your helpful responses.

Stan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 4:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and computer shutting down

Hi stan,

Ah in which case I’m not sure what to suggest, it does sound like a windows problem though  if windows is shutting down. I think the only things I could suggest is like someone else recommended a full virus scan, you could also try running malware bytes (which is a free program to clean malware) someone on the list said they had a problem using it, but its always worked fine for me, you could also try shutting down any unnecessary start up programs running at start up, and failing all that the more drastic approach of if you have windows 10 doing a windows reset, but although this will very likely sort the problem it deletes all programs from you’re system in the process so you have to reinstall everything, which is generally a huge pain to do. Sorry I can’t be more help, hope you get it all sorted though.

Paul