From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2018 5:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: trouble changing Googlesearch settings

Several attempts, but it just landed me on the title “JAWS Professional”, with no prompts... Just to make sure I’m correct in my keystrokes (half-self-taught, half by former tech guy at state agency, in dribs and drabs, so not always up on some specifics, like this one): JAWS key is lower-left, horizontal, oblong key on most num-pads. If not, that would explain it!

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)