About MCPDs

kadia <kadia@...>

Hello listers,

Does anyone hold the degree called MCPD, which is Microsoft professional developer?
If so, I'd like to get some information about the development tools and their accessibility with Jaws.
I am talking about tools such as ASP, ADO, LINQ, Silverlight, WPF, WCF/Web Services.

I am totally blind and consider to study in a software development course.
I would very much appreciate, if someone who is familiar with the subject could share his experience with me.
And if I need further assistance, I am also ready to pay for it.
You can email me to
kadia@zahav.net.il
Thank you and best regards
Kadia