Re: [Bulk] Authorizing JAWS on another computer

Dave...

Joni,

Good that you're set. However be sure to visit the FS Activate site and put
in an official request to increase the number of keys. You're down to 1 and
that also makes me nervous.

You may not get more, but then you won't know until you ask.

FS is in the habit of not adding keys until you're down to zero, and that's
very nerve-wracking.

Note that if you make any significant changes to your computer hardware
(such as a different or additional DVD burner) your hardware key will change
and JAWS will need to be reauthorized and another key is lost. I've gone
through 5 keys in the past two months due to getting a new laptop at work,
installing two new burners in my home computer, and setting up my wife's new
laptop.

FS has been a bit cranky and I just have one key for now until I start
behaving myself.

Dave Carlson