moderated Re: off topic some what its about a old freedomscientific braille display

Carol Smith

Hi,

I may be showing my lack of braille knowledge, but you can try the following:

for six-key braille, the at sign should be dot 4 and for eight-cell, try dots 4 and 7.

For the period, that depends on whether you want a period or a decimal point.
The traditional period in dot six is dots 2, 5 and 6.
The decimal point is dots 4 and 6.

I do not know if there is a way for eight-dot writing of these characters.

Carol

On 4/21/2018 9:29 AM, Nino Dagostino wrote:

What are the dots for the braille . and the @ sign?

Does any body know of any braille lists?

Thank you so much.