From: Kelly
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2018 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: trouble changing Googlesearch settings

What browser and version of JAWS are you using?  With the latest version of JAWS in Chrome or Internet Explorer, are you hearing JAWS talk about a slider just after the heading that talks about the number of search results?  If so you should be able to press enter on the item JAWS calls a slider and have Forms Mode turn on.  Then use the left or right arrows to adjust the slider and save the new setting.

Kelly