moderated Re: Excel, Jaws 2018 reading value in different cell

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Here is an off the wall thought. Is this a computer with a physical mouse?
If so, does unplugging the mouse change anything?
I used to be frustrated to no end when I had a computer with a physical mouse that would throw focus off. For years now, I've had a laptop with the mouse pad and I disable the mouse pad if I'm using the laptop keyboard instead of an external usb keyboard to avoid the same problem.
Richard

On Apr 21, 2018, at 7:00 AM, Dale Alton <blinkydale@...> wrote:

Nope, I am stumped.

Denver Dale