From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 15:48
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Authorizing JAWS on another computer

I have JAWS installed on my current XP computer. I had to go to the fs
activate site to authorize it since the CD did not work when I tried
that
method.

I have 2 keys left. I purchased a Windows 7 computer today. I
installed
JAWS from the DVD. How do I go about authorizing it on the Windows 7
computer? Should I just visit the fs activate site? Do I need to type
in
my activation/authorization code from the XP computer? This is the
first
time I have had JAWS on multiple computers.

Also, when I get rid of the XP computer, do I just lose a key or can I
regain it somehow for future use?

Thanks.

Joni