moderated Re: trouble changing Googlesearch settings

Kelly <kelly@...>

What browser and version of JAWS are you using?  With the latest version of JAWS in Chrome or Internet Explorer, are you hearing JAWS talk about a slider just after the heading that talks about the number of search results?  If so you should be able to press enter on the item JAWS calls a slider and have Forms Mode turn on.  Then use the left or right arrows to adjust the slider and save the new setting.

Kelly

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 7:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: trouble changing Googlesearch settings

Hello,

Trying to change my Googlesearch # of results to 100, but all I see, when I get there, is a list of from 10 to 100 desired; it doesn’t appear to have actual links to click on, just a vertical list. I have tried to click on them with spacebar and enter, but obviously, nothing happens.So, what’s up with that? Any ideas for how to proceed? Thanks, in advance.

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)