moderated trouble changing Googlesearch settings

Sandra Streeter

Hello,

Trying to change my Googlesearch # of results to 100, but all I see, when I get there, is a list of from 10 to 100 desired; it doesn’t appear to have actual links to click on, just a vertical list. I have tried to click on them with spacebar and enter, but obviously, nothing happens.So, what’s up with that? Any ideas for how to proceed? Thanks, in advance.

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)