moderated Re: Finally got windows 10 and have questions

Shirley Tracy

                David, I would appreciate the tutorial. Today, I had trouble with the reading pane not being spoken in JAWS. I called Microsoft and the rep ran a repair for JAWS (not sure if that was needed or not, but now it works). Since it worked yesterday, I can’t understand what went wrong.

Thanks again.

Shirley

Stracy5@...

Sent from Mail for Windows 10