From: Shannon [mailto:shannon@...]
Sent: Thursday, Apr 19, 2018 12:53 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Fixing JAWS OCR accuracy?

Joshua , Dave,

Thanks for answering so quickly, even though it was not what I wanted to
hear. Smile

I have the KNFB reader app on my phone along with the seeing aAI and Prizmo
but.

I never seme to get usable documents from any of them.

I probably need a stand but no one seems to know where I can get one?

I also am not sure how the documents from any of those programs get saved
using a phone. If I use any of them and then OCR so I can read the document,
when the document is saved or shared, is it only the OCR results ,(which may
or may not be accurate,) or is the original image also saved? I not only
need to read these documents but I have to save and store them so others can
see them.

With all this cool stuff that is out there.. I sure wish I could be sure
that it would be right. I question myself as it is.

Joshua, what is a MiFi device? I don't think I have one of those?

Thanks for the assist. I was hopeing that there was a display setting I
needed to use or a way to adjust for fonts or something in windows that
would make OCR with JAWS work better.

Shannon