moderated Re: Continued Problems With Navigating And Editing An E-mail Group In Outlook 2016

Joe DiNero

With my group mailing lists I use that same strategy which I just figured out by trial and error. I don’t have any issues with email groups and I utilize and edit multiple groups on a regular basis.

Joe        

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Continued Problems With Navigating And Editing An E-mail Group In Outlook 2016

It’s been like this for me since I can remember.

I’ve always done what Cathyanne outlined below.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 1:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Continued Problems With Navigating And Editing An E-mail Group In Outlook 2016

I noticed  this too.  Here’s what I’m doing.

1. Focus on the first entry in the group list

2. Route JAWS to PC and  use the JAWS cursor to navigate among the entries

3. When focused on an entry you’d like to edit, route PC to JAWS. This places focus on the  same entry as the JAWS Cursor

Edit as needed, rinse and repeat.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...

www.blind.training

(520) 300-7859

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:55 PM
To: 'jfw list' <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Continued Problems With Navigating And Editing An E-mail Group In Outlook 2016

Hello, everyone.

I think I have posted this quiry before, and probably need to call either VFO or the Microsoft Accessibility Hotline about this, but I thought I’d give it one more try here.

Ever since either a Jaws update, or an Office 365 update, I am no longer able to navigate and edit the entries in an e-mail group like I used to be able to do.

The arrow keys no longer work, in that I get stuck on the first entry in the group, and can’t navigate any further.

I can use my Jaws cursor to read the members of the group, but that is not helpful when I want to delete or edit one of the group entries.

If anyone has experienced this issue, and found a work-around, please let me know.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2018, and Office 365 on a Windows 7 laptop here.

Tom Behler

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.