From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Office 2016 Question

Hi Again Barbara,

When you press CTRL-O in Microsoft Word, you enter Backstage View.  This is a custom interface of Microsoft Office 2016 and isn’t the Open File dialog to which you’ve become accustomed.

To open the “Open File” dialog of Windows, press CTRL-F12.  Once you open the dialog, press SHIFT-TAB until focus is in the list view.  Once in the list view, JAWS announces the number of items in the focused folder.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...