moderated Re: Outlook 2016, open email in Internet browser

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

The message tab is the correct tab. Sorry about that. It uses the same key tip as Home ribbons in other applications (ALT-H).

CathyAnne

---

CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@...
Phone: (520) 300-7859

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 2:37 PM -0700, "Bill White" <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Cathyanne. My friend has Outlook 2016. Once she opens a message and presses the ALT key, there is no HOME tab, only a message tab, a FILE tab, and a HELP tab.

This is making it impossible to find the ACTION tab or button. Consequently, there is no View in Browser command. If my friend types ALT  plus H, she is immediately in the HELP tab.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...