moderated Re: setting Google search preferences

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

The “Results per Page” field is a slider.

1. Focus on the slider

2. Press ENTER to activate the control

3. Press JAWS KEY-RIGHT and LEFT ARROW until focus is on the value you’d like to use

Continue navigating the page  until everything is configured to your satisfaction.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...