moderated Re: Opening A PDF File In Word?

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

You can open a PDF document in Microsoft Word like any other document in Microsoft Word.

In the “Open Field” dialog (CTRL-F12), navigate to the document and activate it.

Word opens a dialog asking if you want to convert the PDF document and alerts you it could take some time.  Activate the OK button.

If you want to avoid this dialog in the future, check the “Don’t show this message in the future” checkbox.

The document  is converted and opens in Microsoft Word.

To save the document, use the “Save As” dialog (F12).

I hope this answers your question.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC