moderated Re: Outlook 2016, open email in Internet browser

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

In Outlook 2016, Within an open email, do the following:

  1. Open the Home ribbon (ALT-H)
  2. Open the “Action” command (A)
  3. Within the drop-down list, activate “view in Browser” (V)

You may get a dialog warning you of viruses.  If you’re sure you want to open the email in your browser, activate the OK button.

There’s also a checkbox to never be asked that question again that you can check.

After you activate the OK button, the email opens in your default browser.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...